Monday, July 6, 2009

update

Well, not sure why I have not updated since my last doctor appt which was last monday the 29th. Dr Bill gave me one more week in the bed and I go see him again tomorrow the 7th. They are going to do an ultrasound and mearsure my cervix. Hopefully, we will get a good report and I can go back to work and just take it easy. I will update after I know something and I also have pictures to post that Kim Sharit took of our family back in June. They turned out so good and she always makes it so hard to choose. I will also post some random pictures of Nathan. I hope everyone has a good week.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Kourtney Keith said...

Still praying for you!! The picture of Nathan at the top of the page is priceless!! He is a doll!! Keep me posted!! Love you!!

Heather said...

Do you realize we have been pregnant together two times?! My daughter turned 4 in March. I was looking at some old danceline pics this weekend when we went to my moms, gosh, how time flys. We had so much fun back then. Keep us updated on your pregancy, I hope all is well. Maybe once the babies are born, I can come home one weekend and we can meet up and go to lunch.

Heather said...

Hey girl! Just checking on you, havent seen you on here in a while. Making sure everything went well with coming off bedrest. When you get this let me know. You can also email me at heatherpacker@hotmail.com.
xoxo- Heather