Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Update – The surgery went well Friday, I had to be there at 5:00 am and my surgery was at 6:45. The one downside was that they gave me too much spinal and I was there until 12:00 waiting for it to come off. When I left my butt was still numb, LITERALLY. I was able to somewhat walk by myself. Nana kept Nathan for us over the weekend so I could recover which was nice. I did not leave the house for 3 days. I go back this Friday as a followup and then we go for our big ultrasound on May 29th at 8:00. SO SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THAT APPT. My gut is screaming girl but we will be happy with either. For the record I am still scared of a girl. I think I am more scared to have a girl than doug is which is so weird to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You need a little girl.
Do you have any names picked out for either?
I am so glad that it went, well. Please, let us know if there is anything we can do!! Girls are so much fun, but SO different!! You will be a great girl Mommy!!
hey stranger!! do you know what were having?? ttyl
Hey April! I'm glad you are doing well. I hope you have a little girl too, they are so much fun! We just found out we are having another little girl and couldn't be happier. I'm excited that they can share clothes;-) Keep in touch. I don't understand the blogger thing well, so I only comment instead of writing on my own. I will figure it out though.
Post a Comment