Tuesday, March 3, 2009
GUESS WHAT!!!!!
Well, I have tried really hard to keep this a secret but I CAN"T it is just too exciting not to share. Nathan will be a BIG BROTHER in November. We are so excited!!! If you ask Nathan what is in mommy's belly, he will say "A BABY" and then he goes on to say that he has a baby in his belly too. It is really funny! He also thinks that everytime we leave the house that we are going to the doctor because the baby is sick or at least that is what he says. Isnt it amazing how they think and relate things. Anyway, we were 5 weeks yesterday and we go on March 12th to here his/her heartbeat and I will have my cerclage (the stitch in my cervix) around the 14th week. I feel like I am doing all of this for the first time again. But PLEASE keep us in your prayers because those of you that know me, know that my body has tons of problems with pregnancies and we just want to make it to November 2nd with a healthy baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
AWESOME!!! That's wonderful news. I am SO happy for you guys.
yeah!! that is so exciting. i know nathan will be a great big brother. i will keep you all in our prayers.
i meant to email you back about the pottery party. i would love to come. i am going to check our calendar and see what we have going on and i will let you know for sure. i would love to get jaxs handprints.
Great News! I am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations! I am so happy for all of you! Nathan will be a great big brother...
Oh, I am commenting again, but I am better at facebook and myspace. My email address is heatherpacker@hotmail.com, if you want to email me, please keep in touch. -Heather
Post a Comment