Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Prayer Request for Ethan Matthew Johnson
I want to ask everyone to pray for Matt and Amanda Johnson and their new bundle of joy Ethan Matthew Johnson. Matt and Amanda attend my mothers church and my family has known Matt and his family since middle school years. His wife Amanda delivered Ethan Friday, only to find out that one of his heart venticules did not develop. I don’t know all the details but I know they are doing open heart surgery on him this morning. The doctors are saying he has 85% chance of recovering. Matt and Amanda are doing well considering the situation. They have a great family and have so many people behind them praying for them, so I am asking that everyone continue to keep them in your prayers. I will post once I know something new. I know that god is watching over them and will take care of them and their family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment