Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Update on Nathan
Yesterday at 3:30 his temp hit 104.9 and I loaded him up and to the doctor we went. They really could not tell me why he was running a temp because his ears nose and throat looked fine. The only other symptom was his cough. They sent us for a chest xray and gave him a rosefiv shot, Dr Mays said she would call me in the morning after they looked at the xray. This morning his temp was 98.8 and I sent him to daycare. Once I got to work Dr. Mays called and said that it looks like he has fluid on his lungs and it is the beginning stages of nuamonia and got on to me for sending him to daycare. I felt like the worst mom in the world. She is putting him on augmentin for the bacteria in his chest. I have called and checked on him and they said that he is running around with the other kids and having a great time. Also, he started a new class today and is officially a big boy. He will no longer be in a high chair or a crib, he will eat at a table and sleep on a cot. Me being the dork that I am, I had to capture all of it by taking pictures this morning. I sat him down at the table with his breakfast and he looked like he had been doing forever. I sent a disposable camera so that I can have pictures of what he does during the day and of his daycare buddies. I just cant believe my baby is all grown up. I am having a hard time with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
so sorry to hear lil' man has been sick! i hate it when they are sick! i hope he's feeling better now!
we went through carnival for the cruise! it was really fun and not that expensive. you should really check it out! rj loved it because there was so much to do and he tends to get bored easily, but he didn't on the cruise!
I am so sorry Nathan has been sick! I hope he is feeling better now with the medicine. I will be praying for him to get better soon! Hope yall are doing well...
Post a Comment