Doug could not wait and gave me my gift christmas eve. It was a complete surprise. I got a Digital Canon Rebel XTI with two lenses and the big bag. I am so excited about it but just have to figure out all the functions. I think I will have to take a class on it because it has ALOT of options. The color on it really pops. My husband's goal is for me to start taking my own pictures. I would love to start taking pics on the side. I will do all my practice on Nathan for right now.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
My gift from my husband
Doug could not wait and gave me my gift christmas eve. It was a complete surprise. I got a Digital Canon Rebel XTI with two lenses and the big bag. I am so excited about it but just have to figure out all the functions. I think I will have to take a class on it because it has ALOT of options. The color on it really pops. My husband's goal is for me to start taking my own pictures. I would love to start taking pics on the side. I will do all my practice on Nathan for right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment