Friday, November 30, 2007

Chuckie Cheese

Tiffany and I were brave enough to take the boys to Chuckie Cheese. Wow, was not prepared for it either. The top picture I think is my favorite. While we were eating our pizza, Nathan was too worried about what the people next to us were doing. I just love the way he is standing, he looks so grown up. We did have an incident with another child, I was about to put Nathan on the Barney car and a little boy (maybe about 2 years) came out of nowhere and pushed nathan by his face so he could get on before us. I reacted before thinking, I grabbed the little boy by the arm and told him NO. He proceeded to push Nathan again and again I grabbed him and pulled him back. I eventually got Nathan on the car and the whole time he cried because that little boy pushed him and the little boy stood right beside us and cried. That is when you wonder was it all worth it. NO!!!! I kept waiting for a mom to come from somewhere and say something to me, but no telling where she was. As you can see by the bottom picture, Nathan was exhausted.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: