This is our toy, mostly dougs toy, I just get to ride. These are before and after pictures of it. When Doug told me he was going to buy it, I thought he was crazy. As you can see in the top pictures, it looks like a piece of JUNK. Not one piece of the dash was in and after Doug trailered it home and took it for a test drive, he found out the body was not bolted to the frame (little scary). Doug has put in a lot of time and now we love it. One day when Nathan is big enough to ride he will love it too.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Our Toy
This is our toy, mostly dougs toy, I just get to ride. These are before and after pictures of it. When Doug told me he was going to buy it, I thought he was crazy. As you can see in the top pictures, it looks like a piece of JUNK. Not one piece of the dash was in and after Doug trailered it home and took it for a test drive, he found out the body was not bolted to the frame (little scary). Doug has put in a lot of time and now we love it. One day when Nathan is big enough to ride he will love it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
looks like a fun toy!
Post a Comment